Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  TmoWorld  Calendar  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!

Go down 
+3
T-Marco
mingkee
g_patrick15
7 posters
AuthorMessage
g_patrick15
g_patrick15

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-17

And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! Empty
PostSubject: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:08 am

Can't post article as I'm on my berry, but engadgetmobile has posted that the htc dream has received fcc approval! www.engadgetmobile.com
Back to top Go down
mingkee
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!
mingkee

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 am

go to FCC authorization search
grantee: nm8
product: drm
it has WCDMA IV UMTS, bt, and wifi
Back to top Go down
T-Marco
Admin
Admin
T-Marco

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:56 am

That is true guys, The new HTC Dream or Google Phone or G1or, you know, the iPhone Killer has just passed FCC with all it’s features. The New HTC features a quad band GSM/EDGE (850,900,1800, 1900) and dual band UMTS/HSDPA (1700 and 2100) only for T-Mobile 3G Network. Also there will be 2 colors available, Original color ( we suppose White) and Black.

There is a jog ball too, with 3 different colors : dark green, black and nude.Yes guys, 3 New colors for the Dream!!

Wifi b/g is also mentioned, also Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR and memory card slot. It will come with 2 data cables ( pc and adapter ) and one hands free. The battery will be a totatly different model, only compatible with the HTC dream.There is no mention about GPS,however that does not mean, it wont have it.

The phone is slider..yes this is confirmed.. to see the physical Keyboard , you need to slide the screen; just like we saw it on the video few days ago.

Other internal documents will be reveled on Nov 10th that means, the phone will be availabe way before that date.

The HTC Dream is here and it’s waiting for you.

HTC Dream in 3 colors
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellphonesignal.com
Matt
Matt

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:18 pm

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/08/18/video-android-sdk-v0-9-hits-the-internet-looking-almost-ready-f/
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pdxmatt/
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:38 pm

I cant wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tmoworld.com
TH3 GAM3
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!
TH3 GAM3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:16 am

I'm dying to see the front because I hope it doesn't look like that phone in the leaked pictures.
Back to top Go down
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:24 am

TH3 GAM3 wrote:
I'm dying to see the front because I hope it doesn't look like that phone in the leaked pictures.

you and me both!
Back to top Go down
http://tmoworld.com
g_patrick15
g_patrick15

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 am

I'll wait to see it in person before i make a final decision. Does anyone know whether or not there would be a demo on site at a store during the pre sale?
Back to top Go down
Tmobile Craver
Tmobile Craver

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Breathe T-Mobile wrote:
TH3 GAM3 wrote:

you and me both!
I hope it looks diff. As well but I think it will just from seeing the sketches of the back it seems diff. At least I thought so. And g patrick I don't think so because their wasn't one for th sk but hopefully tmarco and Breathe will have some type of scoop about the phone when we closer to launch Smile them or tmonews.. Because they seem to have a very good source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!   And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream! Empty

Back to top Go down

And Just Like That, FCC APPROVAL of HTC Dream!
Page 1 of 1