Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  TmoWorld  Calendar  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?

Go down 
+9
sleepyyazo
marky808
jimbo831
g_patrick15
Matt
arcon
THECOW
T-Marco
Breathe T-Mobile
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arcon
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-17

How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?   How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:57 pm

yeah im with sleepyyazo forget the data plan i just realy want a f480 with wifi and qwerty
Back to top Go down
Tmobile Craver
Tmobile Craver

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?   How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:46 pm

arcon wrote:
yeah im with sleepyyazo forget the data plan i just realy want a f480 with wifi and qwerty

But I thought the f480 didn't have a qwerty or wifi... so I don't want it and besides I'm looking forward to all the cool apps and stuff. Because I no 3g is a ways away for me. Accually I forgot god willing ill be moving later this year so... yes I should be in a 3g area Smile
Back to top Go down
Tmobilelover
TmoWorld is my home now...
TmoWorld is my home now...
Tmobilelover

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?   How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 pm

I'm definitely getting the android Laughing
Back to top Go down
denngir
TmoWorld Fan
TmoWorld Fan
denngir

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?   How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 9:52 pm

I think im gonna get it. I just need to see what it looks like first. Im all about looks....Wow am i shallow.
Back to top Go down
arcon
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?   How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Tmobile Craver wrote:
arcon wrote:

But I thought the f480 didn't have a qwerty or wifi... so I don't want it and besides I'm looking forward to all the cool apps and stuff. Because I no 3g is a ways away for me. Accually I forgot god willing ill be moving later this year so... yes I should be in a 3g area Smile
'

i dont feel like waiting but i may just have to im quite idecisive
Back to top Go down
TH3 GAM3
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!
TH3 GAM3

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?   How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 4:16 pm

I'm going to buy the phone without an upgrade but I doubt I'll go to T-Mobile for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?   How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you plan on getting the Hot New Android Device?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2