HomeHome  TmoWorld  Calendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Introduce Yourself! :)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:07 pm

bounce TmoWorld is a small community of T-Mobile Users.... Basketball so lets start things off with some introductions. Very Happy lets get to know each other! cheers


Last edited by Breathe T-Mobile on Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmoworld.com
Matt
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 22
Age : 45
Location : Portland, Oregon
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:22 pm

Well, I am Matt (PDXMatt)

Long time Mod at SprintUsers (used to have Sprint).

35 years old and I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon.

I currently use a Tilt, D900, and a Curve (on occasion).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/pdxmatt/
g_patrick15
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 31
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:34 pm

g_patrick15, long time hofo'er
Curve user, 19 years old from ATlanta, GA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THECOW
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:47 pm

THECOW, also known as COW. V188 user, soon to be ROKR E8 user. I live in a barn with my other cow mates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arcon
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!


Number of posts : 55
Location : STL
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 pm

arcon
in STL or a little east of STL have had tmo for so long and still love it just because i remember the old commercials with the hot chick whos name escapes me

probably would not have know of this site without marco
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:02 pm

My name is BREATHE, i live in TmoWorld, and i enjoy long walks it the park! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmoworld.com
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:05 pm

arcon wrote:
arcon
...i remember the old commercials with the hot chick whos name escapes me

Catherine Zeta-Jones!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmoworld.com
Matt
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 22
Age : 45
Location : Portland, Oregon
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:25 pm

or Maybe Jamie Lee Curtis for Voicestream. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/pdxmatt/
T-Marco
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Well, after having few hours in the pool, i am gonna introduce myself.
My name is Marco, 31 and i love cellphones, i change cells every 2 months, at least.
i am using the n80, samsung a727, shadow, sony ericsson z750a and a motorola i880.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cellphonesignal.com
jimbo831
TmoWorld Fan
TmoWorld Fan


Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 pm

I'm Jimbo. I have worked in Customer Care for T-Mobile for about 1.5 years now.

I have a Sidekick 2008 and Blackberry Pearl 8100.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mingkee
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:33 pm

this is another matt
this nick is my root
located in Brooklyn, NY, used to be Army guy
the hardest core T-Mobile data user, the first one discovered 3G went commercial in NYC
other than this site, I also roam on many forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 am

jimbo831 wrote:
I'm Jimbo. I have worked in Customer Care for T-Mobile for about 1.5 years now.

I have a Sidekick 2008 and Blackberry Pearl 8100.

Welcome to TmoWorld JIMBO!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmoworld.com
remnique
TmoWorld Fan
TmoWorld Fan


Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:25 pm

Hello all, I am remnique (REMarkably uNIQUE), live in 4 places, Ann Arbor, grad of U of M, Beaverton OR, San Antonio and Jacksonville. Been with T Mobile since the days of Voicestream and Omnipoint. Currently using my beat up Dash, about to buy the Omnia, I can live with out 3g for the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Marco
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:04 pm

remnique wrote:
Hello all, I am remnique (REMarkably uNIQUE), live in 4 places, Ann Arbor, grad of U of M, Beaverton OR, San Antonio and Jacksonville. Been with T Mobile since the days of Voicestream and Omnipoint. Currently using my beat up Dash, about to buy the Omnia, I can live with out 3g for the moment

Welcome to TmoWorld!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cellphonesignal.com
Matt
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 22
Age : 45
Location : Portland, Oregon
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:46 pm

remnique wrote:
Hello all, I am remnique (REMarkably uNIQUE), live in 4 places, Ann Arbor, grad of U of M, Beaverton OR, San Antonio and Jacksonville. Been with T Mobile since the days of Voicestream and Omnipoint. Currently using my beat up Dash, about to buy the Omnia, I can live with out 3g for the moment

Cool. Beaverton is just around the corner from me. I am right in the middle of Hillsboro and Beaverton. Tanasbourne area. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/pdxmatt/
BlueCat
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:22 pm

Hi, I'm BlueCat and I live in the far western suburbs of Chicago. I work for the federal government, but that sounds much more sinister than it is. I work at a scientific laboratory. Wait, that also sounds sinister...

Anyway, I can also live without 3G for now. I sit at a computer all day, every day as it is. Sleep

BC
Back to top Go down
T-Marco
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm

BlueCat wrote:
Hi, I'm BlueCat and I live in the far western suburbs of Chicago. I work for the federal government, but that sounds much more sinister than it is. I work at a scientific laboratory. Wait, that also sounds sinister...

Anyway, I can also live without 3G for now. I sit at a computer all day, every day as it is. Sleep

BC

Welcome BlueCat to TmoWorld,please feel free to post and register in our forums..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cellphonesignal.com
THECOW
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 pm

OMG BLUECAT, REGISTER!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tmobile Craver
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: this is me   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:06 pm

remnique wrote:
Hello all, I am remnique (REMarkably uNIQUE), live in 4 places, Ann Arbor, grad of U of M, Beaverton OR, San Antonio and Jacksonville. Been with T Mobile since the days of Voicestream and Omnipoint. Currently using my beat up Dash, about to buy the Omnia, I can live with out 3g for the moment

Well I'm Tmobile Craver. I CRave a better tmobile and I'm happy things are changing I've had tmobile for 3 years starting with the 6010 prepaid... the best phone ever. I am a college student, I'm prolly gonna be a doc. I live in the mid west but I won't give a way the state... I gave a hint with this post can any one figure it out?

Any way I have a sk3 with a partially cracked screen (it still works thought) and a dead 6010 had a moto v300, and nokia 6101 Sad

_________________
Obama 08' PINK T's are better than the rest!!! ANDROID anyone???????? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:36 pm

Tmobile Craver wrote:

Well I'm Tmobile Craver. I CRave a better tmobile and I'm happy things are changing I've had tmobile for 3 years starting with the 6010 prepaid... the best phone ever. I am a college student, I'm prolly gonna be a doc. I live in the mid west but I won't give a way the state... I gave a hint with this post can any one figure it out?

Any way I have a sk3 with a partially cracked screen (it still works thought) and a dead 6010 had a moto v300, and nokia 6101 Sad

i love that sig! tmo craver!! Welcome Home!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmoworld.com
Tmobile Craver
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 pm

Breathe T-Mobile wrote:
Tmobile Craver wrote:

Well I'm Tmobile Craver. I CRave a better tmobile and I'm happy things are changing I've had tmobile for 3 years starting with the 6010 prepaid... the best phone ever. I am a college student, I'm prolly gonna be a doc. I live in the mid west but I won't give a way the state... I gave a hint with this post can any one figure it out?

Any way I have a sk3 with a partially cracked screen (it still works thought) and a dead 6010 had a moto v300, and nokia 6101 Sad

i love that sig! tmo craver!! Welcome Home!
Thanks glad you invited me!!! And thanks I like my sig 2..... lol Smile

_________________
Obama 08' PINK T's are better than the rest!!! ANDROID anyone???????? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TH3 GAM3
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!
avatar

Number of posts : 66
Age : 28
Location : Brooklyn, NY
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:10 am

Hi, my name is Sean. I live in Brooklyn, NY. I'm glad that I could join you guys on these forums. I love Tmo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:23 am

TH3 GAM3 wrote:
Hi, my name is Sean. I live in Brooklyn, NY. I'm glad that I could join you guys on these forums. I love Tmo.

Its nice to see you here sean! Welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmoworld.com
marky808
TmoWorld Fan
TmoWorld Fan
avatar

Number of posts : 5
Age : 27
Location : Hawaii
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:44 am

im mark from hawaii and i've been with tmobile for like 5 or 6 years and im a nokia 5610 user
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Marco
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:12 pm

marky808 wrote:
im mark from hawaii and i've been with tmobile for like 5 or 6 years and im a nokia 5610 user

Welcome to Tmo World !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cellphonesignal.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself! :)   

Back to top Go down
 
Introduce Yourself! :)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Please allow me to introduce myself....
» Introduce yourself
» The Not so Amazing Spider....garbage
» Welcome! Introduce yourself here!
» Hey there! Hi there! How do you do? I'd like to introduce myself to you!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: T-Mobile :: TmoWorld Lounge-
Jump to: