Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  TmoWorld  Calendar  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The HTC Raphael (PRO)

Go down 
+2
Nikolas
Technology1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Technology1
TmoWorld Fan
TmoWorld Fan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-21

The HTC Raphael (PRO) Empty
PostSubject: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:17 pm

I also want to know if the HTC Raphael (PRO) will be coming to the new 3g AWS 1700/2100 T-Mobile USA in the near future............? Basketball
Back to top Go down
Nikolas

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:09 pm

There have been people saying it might come,but also, a t-mobile rep has confirmed that we won't be getting either, the diamond or pro this year. Does that mean maybe next year? Who knows, we'll keep you updated though so stick around.
Back to top Go down
Technology1
TmoWorld Fan
TmoWorld Fan

PostSubject: No 3g Pda Devices   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Nikolas wrote:
There have been people saying it might come,but also, a t-mobile rep has confirmed that we won't be getting either, the diamond or pro this year. Does that mean maybe next year? Who knows, we'll keep you updated though so stick around.
Are you saying we will not get any 3g PDA devices this year, come on now, it does not make dollars and sense to me............!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Well, the G1 will be a 3G PDA, and after that, it's kinda a blank. We'll be getting the Shadow II eventually and there are rumors of a Dash replacement around the bend but, I really think T-Mobile might be sticking with the simple, dumbphone type phones. The F480 and Shadow II are perfect examples.
Back to top Go down
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:05 am

im usually not a fan of WinMo but i luv this phone!
Back to top Go down
http://tmoworld.com
Technology1
TmoWorld Fan
TmoWorld Fan

PostSubject: The Android {The Dream or Nightmare, No Video Recording}   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:07 am

Nikolas wrote:
Well, the G1 will be a 3G PDA, and after that, it's kinda a blank. We'll be getting the Shadow II eventually and there are rumors of a Dash replacement around the bend but, I really think T-Mobile might be sticking with the simple, dumbphone type phones. The F480 and Shadow II are perfect examples.
The Dream cannot record video, that's a turn off for me and I don't want a dumbphone. I'm want a real upscale 3g PDA with all whistles and bells, including TV out. I have a Dash/Excalibur now with 6.1 ROM loaded, a 2200 mAh battery, DirecTV via SlingBox/SlingPlayer mobile, Skyfire's new 4721 web browser with all web video playback, plus over 1000 Internet TV/radio channels/stations and a 8GB Micro SDHC Card full of music, movies and videos. A lot of people don't know it, but the Dash/Excalibur turned out to be a multi media power house with that 6.1 ROM with the newly released Microsoft bluetooth stack, pure stereo music with surround via SRS WOWHD.........!
Back to top Go down
arcon
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:18 pm

and how much did that put you back?
Back to top Go down
TH3 GAM3
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!
TH3 GAM3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:58 am

I don't the the HTC Touch Pro has any of T-Mobile 3G frequencies.
Back to top Go down
T-Marco
Admin
Admin
T-Marco

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:58 am

can the G1 send MMS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellphonesignal.com
TH3 GAM3
Im always on TmoWorld!
Im always on TmoWorld!
TH3 GAM3

Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:09 pm

T-Marco wrote:
can the G1 send MMS?
Good question!!! That would be so backwards to make a phone that can't send MMS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HTC Raphael (PRO)   The HTC Raphael (PRO) Empty

Back to top Go down

The HTC Raphael (PRO)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: T-Mobile :: Phone Discussion by Brand :: HTC-
Jump to: