Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  TmoWorld  Calendar  Latest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*Issues on mobile*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tmobile Craver
Tmobile Craver

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-18

*Issues on mobile* Empty
PostSubject: *Issues on mobile*   *Issues on mobile* EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:31 pm

There are a few things that don't work while on a mobile, any way you guys can fix these? Smiles can't be selected to put in posts and I only no a little bit of code for the smilies. But don't get me wrong I do remeber quite a bit of other coding from a high school web site class from a few years ago. Also the
recent posts buttons don't show what post are new it just says no new posts or search did not meet your criteria when there are new posts. Also the squeezer doesn't work well whileview the main thread header like topics uner upcoming phones. I'm not trying to be picky or anything just trying to help you guys make thing better Smile
Back to top Go down
Breathe T-Mobile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-16

*Issues on mobile* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Issues on mobile*   *Issues on mobile* EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:13 pm

i just remembered that u only have access with a sidekick 3...... believe me, i have noticed that issue with my SKLX and i am working to fix it.
Back to top Go down
http://tmoworld.com

*Issues on mobile*
Page 1 of 1